Inkjet Evaluation Systems
DMP – Precision Fluid Deposition
The DMP, powered by Fujifilm Dimatix MEMS piezo inkjet technology, is an ideal bench-top system for research and development of inkjet technology and fluids for a wide variety of applications.
The 16 nozzle MEMS printhead is capable of producing drop volumes from 1-10 pL and is compatible with water-based, solvent, UV, acidic, and basic fluids resulting in a truly versatile tool for imaging and deposition of fluids onto a large variety of materials such as plastic, glass, silicon, and ceramics.
A 200 mm x 300 mm printable area and height adjust of up to 25 mm accommodates most parts with flat or complex geometries.
Finally, optimization of waveform and jetting parameters can be accomplished by using the built in drop watcher.
Other key features:
- Low volume (1.5 mL) replaceable cartridge for efficient fluid testing and screening
- Fiducial camera for substrate alignment, measurement of features, image inspection, and precise drop placement
- Vacuum platen for substrate control
- Substrate temperature control up to 60 °C
- Easy control via PC and Application Software
Contact Integrity to discuss how the DMP can be used to meet your laboratory and process development needs. We sell and support these printers, and assist clients with their applications.
UV Curing Add-on for DMP
Expand the capability of your DMP with PEL’s UV LED Curing System.
Integrity is offering PEL’s UV LED Curing System for the Dimatix DMP.
The low-profile UV LED Lamp integrates with your DMP and print process software allowing for rapid UV ink-based process development and optimization.
- Attaches directly to the print carriage and trails the print
- Variable intensity settings for in-line pinning or full cure
- Print whole image, followed by a second scan over the image to cure or pin
Integrity is an official re-seller of this technology in the US. It is available in the EU directly from PEL.
System requirements: The DMP PC must be running Windows 7, and must be running the latest DMP software (available from Dimatix).
Integrity is also a reseller of the Dimatix DMP. Contact us for more information about a complete solution for your UV development needs.
DB400 Inkjet Development Platform
Integrity’s DB400 is a customizable, modular, and highly configurable system ideal for developing industrial inkjet processes for a wide variety of DOD Piezo printheads. The pairing of Integrity’s Universal Print Controller and variable speed steel belt drive provides unparalleled versatility for engineering and inkjet development teams.
Designed to support single-pass print and capability testing for one or more heads. The deck allows flexible mounting options for both heads and sensors.
- Precise, variable speed, roll-driven conveyor – up to 400 fpm
- Stainless Steel belt eliminates stretch and deformation and allows easy clean up
- Integrity’s Universal Print Controller – capable of driving up to 8 printheads
- Supports all major printheads: Dimatix, Kyocera, Konica Minolta, Seiko, Toshiba Tec, Ricoh, Xaar, and Xerox
- Single-pass conveyor mode or multi-pass indexing mode
- Roll-to-roll and individual sampling
- Options available for product alignment and triggering
- Versatile mounting platform for additional customization
Available options and accessories
- Integrated drop watching system
- Single or multiple printhead clusters – for multi-fluid deposition and/or process color imaging
- High volume jetting and capping stations
- UV Curing station
All options and accessories are modular, so the system can be configured specifically for your application and testing requirements.
DB400 Integrated Inkjet Dropwatcher Kit
Our Dropwatcher Kit enables the optimization of inks and printheads on the Integrity Integration DB-400.
This bolt-on accessory easily attaches and interfaces with the Integrity DB-400 Printhead Evaluation Unit. Enabling fast, accurate assessment, optimization & process development of inks and jetting fluids in piezo inkjet printheads.
Contact us for more information about a complete solution for your development needs.
Advanced Research Inkjet Printer
PiXDRO LP50 is designed for research and development of inkjet processes and applications.
The PiXDRO LP50 is a desktop R&D inkjet printer for functional printing applications. It is designed for research and development of inkjet processes and applications, as well as evaluation and development of inkjet materials.
The PiXDRO LP50 platform is an open, accurate, flexible, and easy-to-use system that will allow you to work at the cutting edge of inkjet printing technology. It is designed for a wide range of applications such as semiconductor packaging, PCBs, printed electronics, photovoltaics, displays, and biomedical.
Inkjet is an extremely versatile technology that can enable a wide variety of applications in industrial environments.
Integrity has the expertise and knowledge to assess your application needs and work with you to bring your concepts to reality. Our engineering team has created systems for Industrial Graphics and Product Decoration including non-woven fabrics, textiles, metals, ceramics, and direct to food. Materials Deposition is an area where inkjet technology brings high value; Integrity has experience with bioprinting, printed electronics, plate masking, and other areas. Whatever your application, Integrity is here to work with you to meet your specific needs.
Integrity’s Equipment and Expertise in Industrial Inkjet and Materials Deposition
- Fully outfitted process development lab including DMP-2831 with in-line or second pass UV Cure system for DMP (UV cure system also available for purchase)
- Fluid selection and development
- Surface / fluid interaction
- Pre- and post- processing (including plasma, sintering, IR, UV)
- Prototype system development
- Drop visualization equipment
- Process development
- Industrial inkjet systems development and fabrication
- Multidisciplinary program management
Universal Inkjet Print Controller
Versatile and Scalable Inkjet System Controller that allows you to explore different inkjet printhead technologies. The Universal Print Controller is powerful enough to move with your development cycle, from R&D to a full industrial integration.
Integrity’s Universal Inkjet Print Controller can be configured to drive up to 8 printheads from multiple vendors such as Dimatix, Xaar, Kyocera, Toshiba Tec and Konica Minolta.
Universal inkjet print controller features
- Drives up to 8 printheads
- Compatible with Dimatix, Kyocera, Ricoh, Toshiba Tec, Konica Minolta, Xaar, Xerox, etc.
- Expandable for multi-head solutions supporting multiple fluids
- Usable for every stage of your program, from feasibility through production
- Stand alone use or integrated with conveyors, X-Y tables, and production ready systems
- Robust industrial connectors
The universal print controller is aggressively priced as part of a development package designed to take you from feasibility to development to production, making the most of your investment during every phase of your process development cycle.
The base unit includes the ability to drive one head, with licenses available for additional heads as needed. Printhead configuration is user changeable.
Custom Digital Hybrid Label Press
The versatility of digital printing customized to meet your business and resource needs.
In today’s fast paced, highly customized and personalized world, the business of label and package printing is being transformed. Rise to meet market demands by retrofitting existing equipment with high resolution inkjet to create a versatile hybrid that integrates the best features of analog and digital printing.
The Power of Hybrid Systems
- Convert existing presses to gain the flexibility and versatility of inkjet
- Unparalleled printing versatility at a fraction of the cost
- Reliable inkjet systems tailored to application requirements
Integrity Works With You To
- Determine application specifications and interface requirements
- Integrate Integrity’s robust core modular components to perform flawlessly on any press
- Judiciously select inks for optimized ink / substrate performance and unparalleled image quality
- Significantly reduced set up time allows just-in-time printing for efficient inventory management
- Low capital, low cost of ownership, improved uptime/ efficiency – reduced downtime
- Increased agility and label/packaging flexibility
Contact Integrity today to discuss your application needs with our engineering team.
Ink Management Systems
Integrity understands the importance of fluid management in inkjet systems which is why we offer an Ink Delivery module and a Recirculating Reservoir that can be used independently or together.
The Ink Delivery module is designed to be used with a variety of fluids and is tailored to deliver ink at the proper rate based on usage by the choice of pump.
For fluid management closer to the jetting mechanism, Integrity’s Recirculating Reservoir is ideal, providing constant fluid circulation through the printhead, reservoir chamber, and an in-line degassing unit. This combination assures your fluid is always at the ready for optimum performance.
Ink Delivery System
- Delivers Aqueous, Solvent, UV Curable, and Oil based fluids to on-head reservoirs
- Supports up to four heads with four different fluids
- Pump mechanism can be varied depending on required flow rate
- Compatible with most ink supply designs
- Recirculating circuit for even temperature and particulate management
- Integrated continuous-pass degassing unit
- Provides management of Aqueous, Solvent, UV Curable, and Oil based fluids
Contact Integrity today to discuss your application needs with our engineering team.