Inkjet is an extremely versatile technology that can enable a wide variety of applications in industrial environments.
Integrity has the expertise and knowledge to assess your application needs and work with you to bring your concepts to reality. Our engineering team has created systems for Industrial Graphics and Product Decoration including non-woven fabrics, textiles, metals, ceramics, and direct to food. Materials Deposition is an area where inkjet technology brings high value; Integrity has experience with bioprinting, printed electronics, plate masking, and other areas. Whatever your application, Integrity is here to work with you to meet your specific needs.
Integrity’s Equipment and Expertise in Industrial Inkjet and Materials Deposition
- Fully outfitted process development lab including DMP-2831 with in-line or second pass UV Cure system for DMP (UV cure system also available for purchase)
- Fluid selection and development
- Surface / fluid interaction
- Pre- and post- processing (including plasma, sintering, IR, UV)
- Prototype system development
- Drop visualization equipment
- Process development
- Industrial inkjet systems development and fabrication
- Multidisciplinary program management